Sunday 20 January 2013

Location Searching




































































When first designing the film, I knew I wanted it to be shot in the woods because; I wanted to play on people basic fears of the dark and the woods. A common fright is seeing or having the feeling someone is watching you and it is scarier when you are in the woods. This is why I have chosen the woods. Also these pictures were taken when it had snowed but if it snows on the day we will film, we are going to use this to our advantage and then, the characters could see a muddy footprint in the snow or blood, also snow is a very pure colour, so if it is mixed with red which is a sign of danger. I have taken these shots because they are alleys, small passages, scary pathways where one of the characters could be grabbed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment