Saturday 19 January 2013

Horror Film Credits


I have chosen these 3 opening credits because, I like the font and simple colour choices of the scream one. Because when our killer kills someone he uses a knife and with the scream opening credits, the font looks like a knife has sliced through the text.



 Additionally, I have the Halloween opening credits because, I like the fact they have used a significant logo to show what the film is. The pumpkin is very memorable and I like how it gives the audience a clue of what the film is going to be about. Also the colour and font of the text is good because the red shows danger and the text is simple and not to complicated. 



Finally I have chosen to look at trick or treat because, the text colouring is good again with the significant red, it shows danger and makes the audience start to feel the tension building. Also I like how it’s not like an average opening credit; I like how it shows different scenes and scary pictures.



Overall, I have decided to merge all three opening credits together. I am going to plan to use the font from the scream opening credit because it looks like a knife has cut it. I want to use red as a text colour because it shows death and danger. But finally I am going to use small pictures to make the film memorable. So I have taken my case studies of Trick or Treat, Halloween and Scream, and I have chosen to use small parts of all their credits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment