Monday 4 February 2013

Horror Film - Credits

This is at the beginning of the film.

·         Name of production company/companies (always respect the people with the money); e.g. "A Big Name Production" – Digital Bean Production
·         Producer – Rebecca Scott
·         Actors (listed in order based upon their personal fame and prominence in the movie –
Leo Muyakua = villain/ Hero
Megan Curtis – Stereotypical Blonde
Patrick Read – Jock
Rebecca Scott - Geek
·         Screenplay Writer – Rebecca Scott
·         Film Editor– Rebecca Scott
·         Sound Effects – Peter John Ross (www.sonnyboo.com)
·         Director (this is optional) - Rebecca Scott

This is at the end of the film.

·         The Movie Title – Silent Death

Originally the “movie title” was at the beginning of the film, I have decided to change it to the end because, I have a sound track of an evil laugh I wanted it to be at the end of the film because, I wanted a big black out and then the evil laugh while the title is fading in and out. I videoed a establishing shot of the bridge I am going to use this as the key to the credits. I am going to have the credits flying across the bridge and also this will be an establishing shot of the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment